- Reducing acquisition unit costs`
- Improving player retention and lifetime value
- Increasing revenue from existing players
Benefits of personalization
Many businesses spend a lot of money on advertising in an attempt to attract new customers, but if the gaming website falls short of the players’ expectations for a satisfying gaming experience, the effort is wasted.
Additionally, since it is not their primary function, iGaming platforms only have a limited capacity to gather visitor data and use it for personalization. As a result, making changes to enhance the player experience can be time-consuming and difficult.
The average customer value and conversion rate both benefit from personalization. Transaction-completing players are more likely to come back and tell others about their experiences. The “interest on interest” in personalization ROI is the improvement in loyalty.
The low purchase
Early on in your player journey,we can assist you in:
- Create personalized landing pages based on the affiliate site or campaign your new visitor comes from.
- Display pop-ups to encourage visitors to sign up.
- Reduce bounce rates by up to 20%
Boost lifetime value and player loyalty
You must thoroughly comprehend your players and their expectations if you want to foster loyalty.
- Gather a variety of information about the situation and the actions of your players.
- Make sure you always provide each player with relevant content at every stage of their journey.
- 100% more click-through rates.
increase site revenue
Knowing your players will help you anticipate their behavior and maintain their interest:
- Create AI-driven recommendations that automatically optimize their performance.
- Predict and prevent churn and problem players.
- 10% increase in deposits
Improve your iGaming platform
As a result of front-end magic and specialization in visitor data collection, you can:
- Enrich your CRM data.
- Supplement your iGaming platform with cutting-edge personalization features.
- Make UX improvements to your site quickly, without bothering your tech team.
Who is a personalizer?
For the casino operator, personalization refers to the process and technology that ensures that the content displayed to visitors on a website service, such as an Whitelabel online casino or sports book, is relevant to them.
For the player, personalization refers to improving onboarding and gaming experiences by offering a balanced mix of familiar favorites and the excitement of novelty and discovery.
The twin objective of personalization is:Personalization is driven by patterns in the visitor’s behavior picked up by a personalization software.”